We allow returns on unused/unopened merchandise within 14 days from the delivery date. You can send back the item (s) to us to receive a refund equal to the total amount paid, minus the 15% restocking fee and shipping cost. If you cancel your order before it’s shipped, NO restocking fee will be applied. Missing/Broken items MUST be reported within 72 hours from the delivery date. We have the right to refuse returns/refunds if our policy is not followed.
Any Cosmetic Damage from the Manufacturer Must Be Reported within 72 Hours of Delivery.
14-Day Warranty, DOA, Wrong Item Claims
Most products (unless specifically stated otherwise), carry an implied, industry-standard 14-Day warranty against defects due to manufacturing or failure. Warranty does not include any use of the product that doesn’t fall into the designed use of the product as intended by manufacturer. The 14-Day warranty begins on the product is delivered.
Scratches/Discoloration are considered normal wear and tear and is not covered under the warranty.
**Please inspect all items received in package. We will NOT be able to exchange incorrect items that are used/opened i.e. e-juice, etc.
The following items are FINAL SALE. Please choose carefully. If you have any questions about our products, please contact us before placing your order.
Dead on Arrival (DOA) – DOA items must be reported to us within 72 hours of the delivery date.
Repackage the item including all of its contents (manual, pieces box etc). Make sure everything must returned as it was sent to you. Poor packaging of the merchandise could result in the refusal of the return. Padded envelops are provided free of charge for priority mail.
Contact Drip This via email or phone for requesting a return label. We require the order number for returns/exchanges.
Indicate return/replacement of the item
Ship item (s) back to us.
Refunds are applied to the original payment used.
Refunds can take up 4-5 business days after processing.
**Please note – We will not process returns or exchanges if instructions are not followed**
You are responsible for all shipping charges. If you decide to return a product, you are responsible for the shipping cost. The shipping charge varies on weight.
All items must be clean for a return or exchange. If you send uncleaned merchandise, it will be returned at your expense.
At Drip This, we strive to ship orders as quickly as possible. Regardless of the shipping method, all our orders are processed within the same day or up to 2 business days. Orders are processed from 9:30AM – 6:00PM (PST) on weekdays. We do not process orders on Sundays or on major U.S. Holidays.
Our shipping cutoff time is by 5:00PM (PST). If you receive a tracking number after this time, your order has been prepared but may not have left our facility. Please note that orders placed on Friday after 3:00PM may not leave our facility until the next schedule pickup Monday.
Although our shipping carriers guarantee transit times, please be advised that packages may be delayed due to weather-related circumstances or failed deliveries. If you believe that your package is delayed in transit, you may contact the shipping carrier to file a claim.
Please review your shipping and billing addresses upon placing your order. Incorrect or incomplete address submissions can result in delayed transit times or returned packages. Packages that are returned to us will not be reshipped until the customer pays a 15 percent restocking and shipping fee.
If you believe that your package has been lost in transit, you must file a claim with the shipping carrier. USPS Priority Mail packages are insured $50 up to $100.
Priority Mail pieces bearing an Intelligent Mail package barcode (IMpb) or USPS retail tracking barcode (see 4.3.4) are insured against loss, damage, or missing contents, up to a maximum of $50.00 or $100.00, subject to the following:
- Insurance coverage is provided against loss, damage, or missing contents and is limited to a maximum liability of $100.00 when the Priority Mail pieces bear an Intelligent Mail package barcode (IMpb) and if the mailer pays Commercial Plus prices.
- Insurance coverage is provided against loss, damage, or missing contents and limited to a maximum liability of $50.00 when the Priority Mail pieces bear an IMpb or USPS retail tracking barcode, and does not otherwise qualify for $100.00 of insurance coverage as described in 4.2a.
- In addition to the insurance coverage under 4.2a or 4.2b, additional Priority Mail insurance may be purchased up to a maximum coverage of $5,000.00.
- Priority Mail pieces meeting the requirements under 4.2, but not supported by a Shipping Services file must have a full acceptance scan in order to qualify for automatic insurance coverage.
- Insurance coverage under 4.2a or 4.2b is not provided for Priority Mail pieces mailed as Merchandise Return Service, Priority Mail Open and Distribute, or Premium Forwarding Service.
- Customers may file claims online for insured domestic Priority Mail items at www.usps.com/domestic-claims. Additional terms for indemnity claims are in 609.
Where do we ship from?
Drip This ships to 48 states in the U.S (we do not ship to Utah & Arkansas). We also ship to APO/FPO addresses. We offer international shipping to some of our wholesalers only. If you want to know if we will ship to your country, please contact our customer service. However, please note that Drip This doesn’t provide return labels for any international orders. Duties, taxes, and other custom fees may be assessed based on contents of your shipment.